UCPB Client Information Update Promo
Update your information with us and get a chance to win exciting gadgets!
Visit your maintaining branch or the nearest UCPB branch and fill out the Client Information Update Sheet to qualify.
Promo Period: September 1, 2016 to November 30, 2016
Terms and Conditions apply.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 12725, Series of 2016
Please visit our website www.ucpb.com or any UCPB branch for more details.
1. Promo period is from September 1 to November 30, 2016.
2. Promo is open to all individual UCPB Deposit, Loan, Treasury and Trust accountholders who will update their customer information records with the Bank through any of the following:
- Any of UCPB’s 188 branches nationwide
- Any of UCPB’s 10 Consumer Finance Business Centers (CFBCs) nationwide
- Any of UCPB’s Trust and Treasury desks nationwide
3. Upon updating of the Client Information Update Sheet (CIUS) and other related documents in their UCPB maintaining branch or unit, or the nearest UCPB branch, client can claim a UCPB pouch.
4. To qualify for the raffle promo, the client should update the Client Information Update Sheet (CIUS) and other related documents in their UCPB maintaining branch or unit, or the nearest UCPB branch. As a minimum requirement, the following contact details must be updated: Mobile phone number, email address and present address.
For validation and proper identification, the client should bring the following documents upon updating of information:
- 1 valid photo-bearing ID
- Billing statements from utilities or credit card companies
- Marriage Certificate, if applicable
5. Upon verification of the filled-up form, the client will receive an acknowledgement email not later than 7 banking days upon date of submission.
6. Each client who will update their information shall be assigned one (1) electronic raffle entry. This will be sent to the client via email as part of the acknowledgement email mentioned in number 5.
7. A client may join this promo only once within the duration of the promo period. Any additional client information update made during the promo period will not entitle the client to additional raffle entries, regardless of the number of accounts the client maintains with the Bank.
8. There will be one (1) winner of an iPad Pro (9.7”/32GB), two (2) winners of iPad Mini 4/64GB, and three (3) winners of GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition. Prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash. The 20% prize tax shall be shouldered by UCPB.
9. The electronic raffle draw through the “True Random Generator” program of www.random.org will be held on December 14, 2016 at the UCPB Marketing Group office located at the 14th Floor, UCPB Corporate Offices, 7907 Makati Avenue, Makati City with the presence of a DTI representative.
10. Only completely filled-out forms will qualify for the raffle. The client information records corresponding to the drawn raffle numbers will be verified for completeness. Incomplete information will result to disqualification. Employees of UCPB, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion. In case of disqualification, another winner shall be drawn.
11. Winners shall be announced online through UCPB’s corporate website at www.ucpb.com. Winners will also be notified via SMS, email and registered mail based on the accountholder’s contact details in UCPB’s records.
12. To claim the prizes, winners must present the following: Official registered mail, email and 1 valid photo-bearing ID. Redemption period shall be within 60 days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of UCPB with prior DTI approval.
13. Prizes can be claimed at the UCPB Marketing Group office located at the 14th Floor, UCPB Corporate Offices, 7907 Makati Avenue, Makati City, from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM. For provincial winners, UCPB will arrange for the delivery of the prize to the nearest UCPB branch where the accountholder can pick-up the prize. The accountholder will be notified accordingly.
14. UCPB shall not be obliged to replace the raffle prize in case it is lost or stolen as a result of the Accountholder’s negligence.
15. The winners authorize UCPB to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by UCPB to any person/s and in any mode or manner as UCPB may deem appropriate.
16. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of UCPB.
All decisions made by UCPB pertaining to the promo will be deemed final and irrevocable, with the prior concurrence.