Take Philippine Service CSC Exam
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) is encouraging Bicolanos, particularly the younger generation to take the career service examination set on May this year to gain permanent employment in public offices.
This year’s written Career Service Professional and Sub-professional Examination-Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) is set on May 27. The filing of applications for the examination started last Jan. 17 and would end on April 12, Cecilia Nieto the CSC regional director for Bicol said on Monday.
The examination, she said ,does not require a standard for educational attainment since it is open to all Filipinos who are at least 18 years old at the time of filing the application and must not have taken the same level of examination within three months from the exam date.
“We want every Bicolano, especially those in younger working ages to take advantage of this examination for them to be able to be holders of career service eligibilities and qualify to permanent employment with any government agency,” Nieto said.
Successful examinees will be conferred Career Service Professional and Sub-Professional eligibility which, together with education, experience and training qualifications, are needed for permanent appointment to second and first level positions, respectively, in government that are not covered by the Bar, board and special laws.
The CSC examination is a general ability test that aims to measure verbal, analytical, numerical and clerical skills.
Both professional and sub-professional levels have general information questions on the Constitution, government work ethics or Republic Act (RA) 6713, peace and human rights issues and concepts as well as environment management and protection.
The call for examinees was aired by Nieto as records of decline in CSC examinations in the region showed only 11,036 examinees in 2011 compared in 2010 which reached a total of 13,129.
There was also a low passing rate in the October 2011 examinations held here at 7.36 percent and Naga City at 14.19 percent, Nieto said.
Nieto however advised that passers of the Bar or other board examinations need not apply for the Career Service examination since they are automatically considered civil service eligible pursuant to Republic Act (RA) 1080.
Graduates of baccalaureate degrees with cum laude, magna cum laude or summa cum laude honors are also exempted as they are entitled to the grant of the honor graduate eligibility under Presidential Decree (PD) 907.
The same is true for graduates of bachelor’s degrees with major or specialization in identified science fields, who have gained at least three years of science research and teaching experience, or have earned a master’s or doctorate degree in identified science fields. These are conferred the scientific and technological (S&T) specialist eligibility as per PD 997.
Incoming search terms:
- peace and human rights issues and concept in the philippines
- philippine peace and human rights issues and concepts filipino
- peace and human rights issues and concepts in philippines
- www deped gov ph als passer 2012 region car
- peace and human rights issues and concepts CIVIL SERVICE
- peace and human rights issues and concept
- philippines Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts 2012
- als 2011 list of passers
- csc passers
- ALS 2011 Passer
- als passers in 2011 - new news
- alslist of names rizal passers 2012
- peace and human rights concept and issues philippines constitution
- schedule of exam in 2012 exactly month
- peace and human rigths issues and concepts
- peace and human rights issues and concepts reviewer for philippine civil service exam
- peace and human rights issues and concepts in the phils
- discussions about ra 6713
- philippine civil service professional
- philippine constitution ra 6713
- www Phil Civil Service Exam 2012
- philippines law board passers
- www civil-service com ph
- republic act of K to 12 program in the philippines
- republict act k to 12 in philippines
- sub professional civil service reviewer 2012
- requirements for civil service exam through pd907
- released questions 2010 philippine civil service examination
- peace and human rights issues and concepta
- peace and human rights issues and concept in philippines
- civil service commission passers
- civil service professional 2011 passers
- Civil service system in the Philippine Bureaucracy
- csc exam
- csc passer october 2011
- csc passers in oct 2011
- csc passers october 2011
- csc peace and human rights issues and concepts
- cse sub-prof exam results 2011
- deped als passers 2011 car
- deped updates:national als list of passer 2011
- latest human rights issues and concept
- Law Board Passer
- List of the passer for the civil service exam result last 1981 in the Phils ?
- manila bulletin news release on civil service professional exam results may 2012
- new sets of als exam results
- civil service peace and human rights issues and concepts
- als passers october 2011 ncr