Sin Tax Highlighted on Aquino SONA 2012
Aquino stated that the bill, which is expected to generate an additional 32 billion upon its enactment, will provide much-needed funds for the administration’s universal health care program.
He also stressed that the reforms will effectively discourage the youth from smoking and drinking.
“We are very pleased that the President is pushing for the urgent passage of the sin tax bill in the Upper House,” affirmed Davao City Rep. Isidro Ungab, who sponsored the bill in the House of Representatives.
He also added that the bill’s reforms of high taxes, indexation to inflation, simplified tax structure and removal of the price classification freeze are essential to its legislation, saying, “These reforms are crucial to the bill’s effectiveness once signed into law.”
“The fact that President Aquino is endorsing the bill’s swift passage should already be a signal for our Upper House legislators,” maintained Ungab.
Incoming search terms:
- reaction in SONA 2012
- balita ph
- Benigno Aquino SONA 2012
- reaction to sona 2012 of president aquino
- reaction of the sona 2012
- 2012 sona of president aquino GOOD REACTION
- reactions about the sona 2012
- reactions on pnoy sona 2012
- Reactions on the SONA of President Aquino Philippines
- REACTIONS TO THE SONA BENIGNO AQUINO III 2012
- reactoin for sona 2012
- sin tax and real estate tax november 9 2012 philippines
- Sona 2012 phillipines reaction
- sona july 2012 reaksyon
- reaction sona 2012
- reaction paper of 2012 benigno aquino iii
- comments or reaction about tha sona of president aquino 2012
- economic business endorsement topic during sona 2012
- reaction about noynoy sona 2012
- reaction about sona of noynoy 2012
- reaction about the sin tax bill
- reaction for the sona 2012
- reaction of sona of ou pres aquino
- reaction on sona of noynoy aquino july 26 2012
- reaction paper about sona 2012 benigno aqiuno iii
- SONA OF NOYNOY 2012