Reorganization of BJMP
The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) said Tuesday it has implemented a major revamp in key positions in the agency.
BJMP said the revamp was brought about by the desire of the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) to prioritize seniority, meritocracy and professionalism within the ranks of the agency.
Chief Superintendent Serafin Barretto Jr., BJMP National Capital Region (NCR) director, takes over the post of Chief Supt. Benito Dorigo, formerly BJMP-Calabarzon head. Dorigo replaces Barretto as BJMP-NCR chief.
Calabarzon is the acronym for the Region 4-A provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon.
DILG Department Order No. 2011-33 also provides for the following reassignments in the BJMP:
Chief Supt. Norvel M. Mingoa as chief of BJMP Regional Office No. 11; Senior Supt. Abraham P. Lintao, as chief of BJMPRO-10; Director for Personnel and Records Management (DPRM) Senior Supt. Ignacio S. Panti replaces Senior Supt. Romeo S. Vio as head of BJMPRO-6. Vio is assigned to BJMPRO-7.
Senior Supt. Egmedio R. Callos leaves BJMPRO-8 to lead BJMPRO-3; former BJMPRO-2 director Senior Supt. Julian O. Mangomoc is the new director of BJMP-Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR); Senior Supt. Abraham F. Abella as chief of BJMP–Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).
Senior Supt. Emmanuel T. Sicio assumes post at BJMPRO-8, leaving his seat as director of the Jail National Training Institute (JNTI) in Laguna. JNTI’s new chief is BJMP’s former head of the Directorate for Program Development (DPD) Senior Supt. Dennis U. Rocamora.
Senior Supt. Michael E. Vidamo Sr. takes over as chief of BJMPRO-2 from BJMPRO 4-B; Senior Supt. Pio B. Capistrano moves to BJMPO-13 from his leadership at BJMPRO-10. Previous Director for Inmates’ Welfare and Development (DIWD) Senior Supt. Amelia U. Talento is the new chief of BJMPRO 4-B.
Former ARMM director Senior Supt. Mamerto P. Delloro is the new chief of DPRM; Senior Supt. Rex D. Delarmente takes the new post of director for Investigation and Prosecution from his previous leadership at BJMPR-13;
Senior Supt. Nida G. Ramos of the Health Service Unit (HSU) takes the post of DIWD chief; Chief Inspector Ilna Rita B. Maderazo, former deputy chief of Ramos at the HSU, is now its new chief;
Former chief of Finance Service Unit (FSU) Senior Supt. Ruel S. Rivera is now officer-in-charge warden of Manila City Jail. Supt. Ringo T. Montaus takes over FSU. (PNA)
Incoming search terms:
- bjmp website
- Powered by Article Dashboard cordillera administrative region- regional director
- Powered by Article Dashboard region iii philippines- regional director
- bjmp region 6
- www bjmp gov ph
- bjmp reviewer
- bjmp hiring 2013
- reorganization of bjmp
- Powered by Article Dashboard ncr- regional director
- 2012 phil bar exam
- michael vidamo
- bjmp news
- penology reviewer
- bjmp website NCR
- CHIEF OF BJMP
- bjmp ncr
- regional director of bureau of jail and management penelogy ligaspi
- list of bjmp 2012 trainees
- JNTI laguna
- list of bjmp passers 2012
- head of BJMP
- bjmp cordillera administrative region
- bjmpro region 3
- who is the chief of the BJMP
- bjmp 7 hiring
- bjmp penology reviewer
- list of jnco promotion bjmp regional office VI
- name of passers of civil service in region 4-A CALABARZON
- latest bjmp promotion 2012
- list of 2012 Cordillera administrative region bar passers
- mamerto delloro
- major rocamora phils
- lists ofbjmp ranks with sleeve ranks in the ohilippines
- List of the bjmp NCR new promoted
- list of passers of bjmp 2012
- list of bjmp chiefs
- national head of BJMP
- key position of BJMP
- JO1 list of passers BJMP 2012
- director of bjmp philippines 2013
- DIRECTOR BJMP TUGUEGARAO
- CSC passers armm oct 21 2012
- Cordillera Administrative Region BJMP
- CHIEF OF BJMP IN THE DILG
- cavite bjmp
- buruea of jail management & penelogy region 4
- bureau of jail management and penology schedule of examination 2013
- bureau of jail management and penology region XI