Reorganization of BJMP
The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) said Tuesday it has implemented a major revamp in key positions in the agency.
BJMP said the revamp was brought about by the desire of the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) to prioritize seniority, meritocracy and professionalism within the ranks of the agency.
Chief Superintendent Serafin Barretto Jr., BJMP National Capital Region (NCR) director, takes over the post of Chief Supt. Benito Dorigo, formerly BJMP-Calabarzon head. Dorigo replaces Barretto as BJMP-NCR chief.
Calabarzon is the acronym for the Region 4-A provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon.
DILG Department Order No. 2011-33 also provides for the following reassignments in the BJMP:
Chief Supt. Norvel M. Mingoa as chief of BJMP Regional Office No. 11; Senior Supt. Abraham P. Lintao, as chief of BJMPRO-10; Director for Personnel and Records Management (DPRM) Senior Supt. Ignacio S. Panti replaces Senior Supt. Romeo S. Vio as head of BJMPRO-6. Vio is assigned to BJMPRO-7.
Senior Supt. Egmedio R. Callos leaves BJMPRO-8 to lead BJMPRO-3; former BJMPRO-2 director Senior Supt. Julian O. Mangomoc is the new director of BJMP-Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR); Senior Supt. Abraham F. Abella as chief of BJMP–Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).
Senior Supt. Emmanuel T. Sicio assumes post at BJMPRO-8, leaving his seat as director of the Jail National Training Institute (JNTI) in Laguna. JNTI’s new chief is BJMP’s former head of the Directorate for Program Development (DPD) Senior Supt. Dennis U. Rocamora.
Senior Supt. Michael E. Vidamo Sr. takes over as chief of BJMPRO-2 from BJMPRO 4-B; Senior Supt. Pio B. Capistrano moves to BJMPO-13 from his leadership at BJMPRO-10. Previous Director for Inmates’ Welfare and Development (DIWD) Senior Supt. Amelia U. Talento is the new chief of BJMPRO 4-B.
Former ARMM director Senior Supt. Mamerto P. Delloro is the new chief of DPRM; Senior Supt. Rex D. Delarmente takes the new post of director for Investigation and Prosecution from his previous leadership at BJMPR-13;
Senior Supt. Nida G. Ramos of the Health Service Unit (HSU) takes the post of DIWD chief; Chief Inspector Ilna Rita B. Maderazo, former deputy chief of Ramos at the HSU, is now its new chief;
Former chief of Finance Service Unit (FSU) Senior Supt. Ruel S. Rivera is now officer-in-charge warden of Manila City Jail. Supt. Ringo T. Montaus takes over FSU. (PNA)
Incoming search terms:
- bjmp website
- Powered by Article Dashboard cordillera administrative region- regional director
- www bjmp gov ph
- bjmp region 6
- Powered by Article Dashboard region iii philippines- regional director
- Powered by Article Dashboard ncr- regional director
- bjmp reviewer
- reorganization of bjmp
- bjmp hiring 2013
- 2012 phil bar exam
- michael vidamo
- bjmp news
- bjmp ncr
- penology reviewer
- bjmp website NCR
- CHIEF OF BJMP
- list of bjmp 2012 trainees
- bjmpro region 3
- list of bjmp passers 2012
- bjmp hiring
- head of BJMP
- bjmp hiring 2014
- regional director of bureau of jail and management penelogy ligaspi
- JNTI laguna
- bjmp 7 hiring
- BJMP REGION XI
- who is the chief of the BJMP
- bjmp penology reviewer
- bjmp cordillera administrative region
- new bjmp chief
- news bjmp
- major rocamora phils
- lists ofbjmp ranks with sleeve ranks in the ohilippines
- news of bjmp
- national head of BJMP
- mamerto delloro
- Mamerto delloro jr
- NAME OF REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF BJMP REGION 2
- new bjmp chief superintendent
- name of passers of civil service in region 4-A CALABARZON
- NEW DIRECTOR BJMP REGION 2
- new programs bjmp CAR
- List of the bjmp NCR new promoted
- jail nurse at BJMP location Region VII
- Jail nurse 2012 hiring
- jail national training institute-laguna
- jail national training institute laguna
- INVESTIGATION AND PROECUTION OF BJMP