Philippine Reformed Value Added Tax (RVAT)
Informing the people about the significance of the Reformed Value Added Tax (RVAT) is a joint responsibility of the local government units and the national government, Davao del Norte Vice Governor Anthony del Rosario said.
In an interview, US trained banker Del Rosario said LGU officials should share with the responsibility of keeping their constituents informed about the impact of RVAT on the economy and on their lives.
“After all local governments units would benefit from an increase in revenues. If revenues go up then, they would get bigger share of internal revenue allotment,” he said.
Del Rosario pointed out the need for an information drive especially at the countryside where people have the least knowledge about the new provisions regarding value-added tax.
But he said the burden of informing the public should not be the sole responsibility of the national government but the local government as well.
Meanwhile, del Rosario wanted to see improvement in tax collection system.
“There has been inefficiency in collecting taxes and it is not right to use EVAT as a cover up and not to address this inefficiency,” he said.
Under the Reformed VAT electricity, fuel products, airlines, shipping services, among others already have value-added taxes. But unmanufactured agricultural products are spared from the tax.
Incoming search terms:
- Reformed Value Added Tax
- reformed value added tax in the philippines
- ano ang rvat
- reformed vat
- PHILIPPINE VALUE ADDED TAX
- what is reformed value added tax
- manila & value added tax
- reformed value added tax (philippines)
- ano ang RVAT?
- ano ang reformed value added tax
- reformed value added tax definition
- what is reformed value added tax philippines
- rvat philippines
- value added tax in the philippines
- reformed value added tax percent
- R-Vat definition
- ano ang vat at e vat
- definition of reformed value added tax
- r-vat philippines
- RVAT definition
- significance of value added tax
- RVAT Revenues 2013
- reformedvalue added tax
- rvat - reformed value added tax
- Reformed VATphilippines
- reformed vat in philippines
- reformed vat law
- what is reformedvalue added tax
- significance of VAT in the philippine economy
- what is reform value added tax
- vat tax philippines provisions
- vat tax philippines
- VAT reforms in Philippines
- vat evat rvat
- Value added tax/sales tax Philippine headlines
- value added tax-philippines
- value added tax reviewtaxation law review philippines
- value added tax reforms in the philippines
- Value added tax philippines
- value added service market share in the philippines
- the RVAT
- the philippine daily inquirer
- the history of value added tax in the philippines
- tax r-vat
- what is Reformed Value Added Tax (Philippines
- reformed value-added taxes
- Reformed value added taxt
- PHILIPPINE VALUE ADDED TAX EXPLAINED
- ph value added tax