Top 10 Penny Stock Secrets for Successful Trading:
1. Understand when it is time to let go. Like cards, you have to know when to fold.
2. Do your homework by reading online newswires such as http://www.stockprofessors.com, zacks.com, etc. Watch for changes in management, a new product, or a new contract.
3. Use online stock finders. Your broker can help, but always do your own research.
4. Study hot markets and trends. Which industries are growing and which are on the downslide?
5. Evaluate how you are purchasing your stocks. Brokers can be more expensive than buying online. Look into ETrade, Scottrade, Zecco, TDAmeriTrade, TradeKing, and Fidelity.
6. Set your limits and your budgets. Decide daily/ weekly/ etc how much stock to invest in.
7. Regardless of the stock’s promise, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
8. Understand the risk involved with each investment.
9. Hold your penny stock broker accountable, and be willing to move on if it is not the right fit.
10. Emotion and trading do not mix. Leave the emotion out of it, or you’re likely to be on the losing end.
StockProfessors.com alerts their members of potential breakouts early, allowing them enough time to research each stock before the rest of the market gets in. Their following is vast and loyal, and membership is free. – PRWEB