Fukushima Children Affected by Nuclear Radiation
About 30 children from Fukushima, a Japanese prefecture hit by a tsunami in 2011, will stay in the Czech Republic for recovery in August, according to a proposal passed by the Czech government’s meeting Wednesday.
Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg promised to help the Fukushima children during a visit to Japan.
These children, 12-14 years old, are from the town of Namie, about 8 km from the destroyed nuclear plant in Fukushima.
They will spend the first two weeks in a child sanatorium in Ricany near Prague. An individual care program will be ensured for each of the children, and various cultural events will be held.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard sugar water affect plants
- Powered by Article Dashboard national earthquake prediction
- Powered by Article Dashboard next earthquake prediction expected los angeles
- Powered by Article Dashboard florida chamber of commerce
- Powered by Article Dashboard nuclear medical technology education in florida
- How is japan radiation affecting japan/july 2012