– This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading foodservice industry companies. The opinions and forward looking statements of 241 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 53% represent Director and C-level respondents.
– The geographical scope of the research is regional – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the UK.
– This report covers data and analysis on key customer demand drivers and satisfaction parameters, and identifies the major trends driving the foodservice industry.
– In the report foodservice operators identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
– Key topics covered include media spend activity, capital expenditure priorities, pricing trends as well as threats and opportunities, revenue, profitability and footfall outlook among foodservice operators.
– The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12 months and also contains the full survey results.