East Avenue Medical Center (EAMC) in Quezon City
President Benigno S. Aquino III will once again show his commitment to keep every Filipino strong and healthy, especially the sick and the poor, when he inaugurates on Valentine’s Day the upgraded facilities of one of the government’s tertiary category hospital, the East Avenue Medical Center (EAMC) in Quezon City.
The Chief Executive will inspect the hospital’s recently-improved Radiology Department, Birthing Center, Central Sterilization Unit and the Tahan-Tahanan.
The upgrading of the EAMC was implemented primarily to give high quality standard of patient care to the optimum number of the populace irrespective of social, educational, economic and religious creed.
It was organized by virtue of Executive Order No.48 s. 1986 of President Corazon C. Aquino. It was formerly named the Hospital Ng Bagong Lipunan which was established on Jan. 8, 1978 by virtue pf Presidential Decree No.1411 after the dissolution of the old GSIS Gen. Hospital which transferred all its assets, liabilities and properties to the Ministry of Health.
The then GSIS Hospital was originally a 500 bed capacity institution catering to the members of GSIS and their dependents, before it was transferred to the government. The bed capacity was reduced to 350 with the intention of accommodating service patients and training its staff in the different fields of specialization.
The EAMC, since its reorganization after the 1986 February revolution, has been moving progressively with the aim of living up to its standard as a premier education and training as well as a service hospital under the Department of Health
The 1986 ‘people power’ administration of then President Cory Aquino gave the Ospital ng Bagong Lipunan a shot in the arm it badly needed.
Under the stewardship of then Health Secretary Alfredo Bengzon, the Ospital ng Bagong Lipunan was revitalized and showered with pledges of resources, administrative support, and budgetary assistance.
It was also during the time of director Dr. Adriano dela Paz that the hospital started with a new name, the East Avenue Medical Center (EAMC).
Some of the state-of-the-art equipment the hospital has acquired included the gastro videoscope, 45 computer units, urology machine, burn unit equipment, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Other departments that were earlier refurbished were pediatrics, operating and delivery rooms, and the Intensive Care Unit. (PNA)
Incoming search terms:
- east avenue medical center quezon city
- east avenue hospital quezon city
- east avenue medical center website quezon city
- east avenue medical center philippines website quezon city
- eamc philippines
- east avenue medical center philippines website
- east avenue medical center website
- east avenue medical center hospital philippines
- EAST MEDICAL CENTER QUEZON CITY
- east avenue medical center official website
- east avenue medical center quezon city website
- east avenue medical center philippines
- history of east avenue medical center
- East Avenue Medical Center (EAMC) exam result
- east ave medical center quezon city
- East ave hospital Quezon city
- east avenue medical center
- doh government eamc
- tahan-tahanan at east avenue medical center
- east avenue medical center history
- east avenue medical hospital quezon city
- east avenue medical center quezon city philippines
- eamc gov ph
- Ospital ng bagong lipunan
- eamc hospital philippines
- www doh/eamc gov ph
- east medical hospital in quezon city
- quezon city east medical center
- east avenue medical center philippines eamc
- hospital ng bagong lipunan
- bagong lipunan hospital
- secretary of east avenue medical center 2012
- wwweamc gov/philipppines
- east avenue quezon city gastro training
- Hospital ng begong Lipurnen
- East Avenue Radiology
- history of east avenue medical center quezon city
- east avenue quezon city hosptal phil
- hospital at east avenue quezon city
- hospital director of east avenue medical center
- hospital in quezon ave
- east medical center quezon cit
- east avenues medical center hospital quezon city
- health center medical assistant in Quezon City 2012
- east avenue medical center philippines medical center chief
- east medical center quezon city philippines
- east medical center quezon city website
- east medical center philipppines quezon city
- east avue medical center quezon city